Filing a complaint
kelsey1264
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need someone to get ahold of me regarding my experience with Verizon for the past one and a half years. I have dealt with the same problem over and over and over and over again since August 2015 and I am extremely upset that it just seems to keep getting worse instead of being resolved. I am at the point where I feel the need to demand that all penalites, fees, and debt that is left on paying for my device needs to be erased. I am really close to simply moving to a new service. I would rather not, as I actually like the coverage I get but I am at that point. Someone needs to get ahold of me ASAP.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. It might be a few days before any of VZW reps respond to your post on the forum. This is intended to allow the community members a chance to provide suggestions and advice to other customers with their questions.

Have you tried contacting the financial services department at 866.266.1445 regarding your bill and payments?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kelsey1264,

Oh my! I’m saddened to see that you’re so upset with us. Making sure that we can turn these feelings around is crucial as we want to keep you as our loyal customer. I’m sorry to read that you’ve had continual issues since August of 2015. This is definitely not the experience we want for anyone. Please allow me to step in to help. I’m going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to assist. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kelsey1264
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realize this and trust me when I say that I have spoken to many people in many departments regarding my issue, that is the point of this post. 

0 Likes