Filing a complaint for worst customer service
Smarti277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know a direct way to file a complaint in regards to horrible customer service?

After being a Verizon customer for 10 years, I'm blown away how they treat you when you call for help.

I can find horrible customer service anywhere, at a cheaper rate per month.

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint for worst customer service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It's their regular customer service number or you can go to the main page and click on contact us.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Smarti277,

We apologize for your experience. We strive to deliver top-notch customer service. I would be glad to help you submit feedback and also the opportunity to turn things around. What experience has you feeling this way? Please provide details to better assist.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Smarti277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for the delay in my response. I finally gave up on trying to get customer service.

I purchased the new Galaxy s6. Soon after I began having issues with the auto rotation. Unfortunately, I was traveling and did not have time to deal with the issue. I contacted Verizon 17 days after my purchase only to be told that I was 3 days past my Worry Free protection. So after speaking to several people I finally reached a supervisor who I believe was Jennifer. I was rudely spoke to and told I have no options. I was told by this supervisor that I call in too much and I either take a refurbished phone or nothing. Is this the way customer are treated by your company? If so, please let me know now so I could find a new carrier. Finally, I was forced to accept a refurbished unit, even though I returned a brand new one. I was offered a free wireless charger, which I never received due to no inventory. I was told that if I purchase one from Verizon, and send in my proof of purchase, I would be reimbursed on my bill. Why is the work being put on me now?

Sorry Verizon, but your customer service has declined tremendously over the years. Like I stated previously.  I pay your rates which are the highest in the industry. But I do expect the best customer service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smarti277,

Greetings. I'm very sorry to learn that your experience with your newest phone has been less than satisfactory. We want all of our customers to be happy and satisfied with their purchases and their service. It sounds like you were hoping that perhaps a supervisor would be able to change the return or exchange policy for you. Unfortunately, they are not able to do so. All customers are treated equally. Once you have decided to keep the phone past the 14 day worry free period, the only option we have is to offer a warranty replacement. These can be refurbished depending on the stock that we are getting from the manufacturer at the time. We would be happy to look into the matter of the charger for you. I'll send you a message that you can reply to in the forum system so that I can take your additional information privately.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Smarti277 wrote:

Sorry for the delay in my response. I finally gave up on trying to get customer service.

I purchased the new Galaxy s6. Soon after I began having issues with the auto rotation. Unfortunately, I was traveling and did not have time to deal with the issue. I contacted Verizon 17 days after my purchase only to be told that I was 3 days past my Worry Free protection. So after speaking to several people I finally reached a supervisor who I believe was Jennifer. I was rudely spoke to and told I have no options. I was told by this supervisor that I call in too much and I either take a refurbished phone or nothing. Is this the way customer are treated by your company? If so, please let me know now so I could find a new carrier. Finally, I was forced to accept a refurbished unit, even though I returned a brand new one. I was offered a free wireless charger, which I never received due to no inventory. I was told that if I purchase one from Verizon, and send in my proof of purchase, I would be reimbursed on my bill. Why is the work being put on me now?

Sorry Verizon, but your customer service has declined tremendously over the years. Like I stated previously.  I pay your rates which are the highest in the industry. But I do expect the best customer service.

Simply put, the Worry Free Guarantee is 14 days. You are not entitled to a brand new replacement after day 14. This is stated in the manufacturer's warranty guideline. Then they were going to give a $60 product for free. You could have billed it to your account and called them back for the credit. I didn't complain when my brand new device had a manufacturer defect after the first 1 days and the gave me CLNR device which ALSO has the same defect. It is what it is and has been that way for at least 5 years.

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry but to me they are trying to give you something for nothing. Sorry you were busy with business but you were listening when they told you the terms and got the phone. If returning it was going to be a problem you really should of waited to get your phone so you did have time to return it if there was a problem with it. No one should be blaming a company for getting what they told they were going to give you and expect special treatment because you are busy in your life. My sons in the navy get no special treatment like that why in the world would you expect it?

0 Likes
Smarti277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Waimon, if you're ok with receiving 2 broken phones and just deal with it. That's your problem.

And throwing in the fact that your son is in the Navy is simply just looking for attention. You obviously are old and just have the time to sit around waiting for UPS to ship replacement phones. I pay close to $200 a month for service. And when I call up 3 days after the 17 days, I would expect some consideration.

And if you read my post, which you obviously did not. The charger they offered me was not in stock. So offering me something that they don't have is not only pointless, but insulting.

Grow up Forum Troll. Find something better to do with your life 

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Nobody has called you names and yet you have done it.

So here we go...you are obviously young and of the generation whose parents handed them anything that they wanted because they put on a sad face. The fact of the matter is that you are an adult and you should act like one. I pay close to $400 every month for my service and I follow the rules. Did I like that my brand new phone developed a crack near the microphone that is a recognized manufacturer defect? Nope. Did I like having to get a CLNR only 6 months after purchasing the phone? Nope. Did I like that 2 months after that the replacement had the same defect? Nope. Did I complain when they sent me a second CLNR phone? Nope. Did I like that the battery cover broke and I had to buy a new one? Nope. However, thems the rules, kiddo! My $400 monthly payment got me no special consideration. I got exactly what was promised to me according to the agreement that I signed. Wake up and grow up.

Oh, BTW, I am 38 years old. Also, my youngest brother is a Marine and went to Afghanistan. He completed 5 years as a Marine and signed up for another 5. All so you could have the freedom to complain about literally nothing. Hope you enjoy what my brother and Waimon's son sacrifice for you.

Smarti277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Blah blah blah. I'm older than you dolt. Yet, do you see me bragging about the freedom I provided you?

Keep searching for bragging rights son. It holds no water with me

On another note. You proved my point. You spend $400 a month and your provider could care less.

Keep sending in your payment with your mouth shut you twit.

Try looking up how much money the Verizon Wireless execs are making and tell me they can't afford to bend the rules.