Filing a complaint against VZW customer service?
PlayboyPenguin
Enthusiast - Level 2

What would be the best address to file a complaint against multiple customer care agents? I have been a VZW customer for many years (since before they were called Verizon) and I pay over $4,000.00 a year for my service. I recently have received service so poor that I will be leaving Verizon for one of their competitors. I want to make sure Verizon knows that their employees are losing them accounts due to their bungles and then their unwillingness to accept responsibility for their own mistakes. What started as a phone bricked by a pushed update has turned into a loyal customer without a phone for 7 days (due to Verizon employees failing to do their job in store, then another agent lying to keep me from porting my numbers, then Verizon losing the order, then sending it to the wrong address, then failing to follow delivery protocols, etc.) and I am fed up.

Labels (1)
Re: Filing a complaint against VZW customer service?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Could you please be, oh idk, a little more forthcoming with the actual issue so as to receive assistance? If not, that's fine; but you won't be able to get much help. Fyi.

0 Likes
PlayboyPenguin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just need to know to whom I should write my complaint. I do not see the possibility of resolution here if customer service cannot handle it.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well, in that case since this is a customer to customer forum, go to the vzw main page and click on contact us and go from there.

0 Likes
PlayboyPenguin
Enthusiast - Level 2

No offense, but often other customers that have been through the same issues have contacts superior to the "firewall" style contacts provided on a website.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well its not the case here. Follow advice or call. Your call.

Best wishes

0 Likes
PlayboyPenguin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haha...it's nice that you feel you are the sole possessor of all internet knowledge. At first I thought you were just your general internet know it all, but then after your last response I looked at your posting history. I just have one question, are you a paid Verizon employee who is running interference against legitimate complaints on the forum to sabotage any actual progress or are you just some flaming fanboy that doesn't realize how obvious you are to everyone else? Every post you make is calling someone with an issue a liar, dismissing people's concerns, or praising Verizon.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Neither. I call it like I see it.

Anything else?

Best wishes

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

pherson, yet another one who thinks that we are all employees of VZW.

PlayboyPenguin, this is right from Verizon's website. All company's websites have a link right at the top that says Contact Us. This link give customers the information needed to...wait for it...contact the company.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless