Filed a complaint with the BBB for outragous service and thievery!
Jennwilson522
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sick over the fact I've had to explain myself over and over again for the last 2 months.  Verizon has stolen from me by not giving me the credit for my phone.  Even worse, they state there is no transaction that I even turned it in for credit at the Verizon store.  2 months now, I have spent HOURS and HOURS on the phone trying to come to some sort of solution with 1/2 dozen supervisors and customer service reps promising a call back, one promised a call back within 20 min....I've never received a call back EVER from anyone.  How pathetic for a billon dollar company to steal from you!  I have given so many chances for them to make this right with absolutely no headway nor communication.  I am in the customer service/sales business and I would never treat my clients like this.  I was forced to file a complaint with the BBB.  Really, how difficult can this really be?  My husband has been with Verizon for 17 years....how you can you treat your customers that way that have been so loyal?!?!?! We are switching back to my old AT&T plan ASAP.  Good riddance....and I will get my money back you thieves!

Labels (1)