File your Complaints with the FTC and FCC!
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have filed complaints with the FCC and the FTC online. Verizon has been deceptive in implementing the new policy change regarding unlimited data. Verizon needs to be above board with this issue and stop trying to trick everyone who assumes they are "grandfathered in" with their unlimited data. File your complaints today!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: File your Complaints with the FTC and FCC!
rcschnoor
Legend

What has been deceptive about it? If you purchase a subsidized phone, you will lose your unlimited data. If you migrate to the Share Everything plan, you will lose your unlimited data.

Seems to be pretty straight forward.

If you continue on your current plan with the same phone, you ARE grandfathered in and will continue to get your unlimited data. If you purchase a new phone at full retail or activate a phone from another source, you ARE grandfathered in and will continue to get your unlimited data. Both of these could change in the future, though. Contrary to popular belief, being grandfathered in does not mean FOREVER. As of right now, this is the case, though.

0 Likes
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

FOR?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Lilypu wrote:

FOR?

Exactly!

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

I'm tired of being moderated for telling the truth, so I'll just keep posting to get my point across. Said it once and I'll say it again, I don't see where Verizon is being deceptive. What I would like to see is in writing that says no matter what we will always be grandfathered in unlimited data. And if I get moderated for defending verizon yet again so be it, I'll post again. And like I said before, Lilipu (OP) has a history of bashing VZW in his/her posts.

0 Likes
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not clear on why you are taking this so personal? I am just stating my opinion. Again if you read my posts it should be clear.

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Not personal. Literal. You say VZW is deceptive. I say how? It appears it's deceptive only because it doesn't suit what YOU want.

0 Likes
rall_g4
Contributor - Level 3

I would guess you are being  moderated for the  insults and not for defending Verizon.

mrpearsoy wrote:

I'm tired of being moderated for telling the truth, so I'll just keep posting to get my point across. Said it once and I'll say it again, I don't see where Verizon is being deceptive. What I would like to see is in writing that says no matter what we will always be grandfathered in unlimited data. And if I get moderated for defending verizon yet again so be it, I'll post again. And like I said before, Lilipu (OP) has a history of bashing VZW in his/her posts.

0 Likes
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Yep, and it seems you are offended by it seeing how you are following me and posting on my comments over several other posts. Interesting, indeed.

0 Likes
Lilypu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, let me spell it out for you. I went to the verizon website last weekend as suggested by another customer. The website gave me the option to upgrade keeping my existing plan. See pictures on my other post. When I called customer service to see why this option was available I was told that if I had chose the keep your existing plan I would have been automatically given the 2 GB option. If you think this is not deceptive then you live in a different world than the rest of us....

0 Likes