cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good Evening or Good Morning on however you look at it.

I just wanted to say that this was the easiest I have every had when preordering a iPhone. But with that being said I did get my two iPhones preordered and went backed and looked at the Bill. I see that I was charged activation fees when the home page states that they waive activation fees. If anyone from verizon could help me that be great.

Chad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fees
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When they waive it, it is usually charged and then credited on the bill later if it isn't on the same billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SOLEdier

I have the same issue. Hopefully we will get credited on the bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how excited it can be to get a new device. We want to make sure that you get the answers you need. Was the pre-order done online?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cgavigan87
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes preorder was done online

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A closer look at the order is needing to be completed, cgavigan87. I sent a Private Message so we can review what happened.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes