Fedex Smartpost?
pemoe26
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi - has anyone had any issues with FedEx Smartpost? I returned a phone on Tuesday, 10-2-12, and it was scanned at the FedEx office. As of today, I still am unable to track it. I went to the office and it was indeed sent out. I called FedEx, and they said the way SmartPost works is it goes from FedEx, to the local post office, then back to FedEx, then finally to Verizon. I tried tracking on USPS, as well, to no avail.

Has anyone successfully been able to track these? Does it just take a few days? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fedex Smartpost?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've also had issues tracking with SmartPost; seems that the package disappears from tracking when it gets to the post office.  After it gets back to FedEx or reaches its destination, then the tracking shows back up.  Frustrating as can be, if you ask me.  Sorry I can't offer any help, but at least I feel your pain!

0 Likes
Re: Fedex Smartpost?
pemoe26
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, tikibar. Yeah, it's frustrating! It's funny, it finally updated this morning and looks like it was delivered. While I'm glad it got delivered, it's frustrating no one was able to provide details.

0 Likes