Re: Facebook SMS text verification code not being recieved. Locked out.
Pix3lJunk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem all statrtroas soon as I switch to Verizon I had no issues with other carriers only with Verizon. All my Verizon numbers can't receive any text from Facebook. And yes is only with Facebook txt/SMS/MMS with other recipients and sites are perfectly OK. It's only on Verizon side. Now I'm locked out of my Facebook account. Please do something resolve this with Facebook and whitelist Facebook send and receive texting. 

Pix3lJunk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well the issue as far as I could gather for nfo from several sources is that Verizon SMS service  and Facebook doesn't like each other. To recover access and confirm my phone number what I did was to confirm and receive the code via phone call instead of text message. Now number is confirmed. 

lisa421
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pix31Junk. I am having the same issue... how were you able to set it up to call instead of text code?

0 Likes
feger25

How were you able to receive a call from Facebook instead of a text for the security code?

0 Likes
craigbusic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I'm having the same issues not received the SMS code from Facebook via text. And it looks to be a Verizon issue. What is Verizon doing about this? I've been locked out for 3 weeks since I updated to an S10e and have tried at least once a day to get back in to my account. Very frustrating and disappointing.

craigbusic
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as I can tell, I can receive messages from everyone everything else except getting the confirmation code from Facebook. It has been 3 weeks since I updated to an S10e and I've tried every day since and am completely locked out.

craigbusic
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you set up getting a phone call instead if you can't get into Facebook to change desired contact?

craigbusic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever find a solution? I can't get into Facebook to change my choice on how to receive the  code.

Re: Facebook SMS text verification code not being received. Locked out.
thedude4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this problem for a month and cannot get in to Facebook. I've tried all of the suggestions and have no trouble getting texts from anyone else. In fact, I can get a response when I text 32665. I just can't get the dang code!

Re: Facebook SMS text verification code not being received. Locked out.
SkyBluePurple
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem, No amount of resetting codes will help.  Very frustrating to lose 11 years of photos, and memories.  Please resolve this issue.
I cannot get into my facebook to change my settings to call. 
I can receive texts from other people.  
I can get a response when I text the fbook number, but no code.