Extremely slow internet all of a sudden
AliciaPadgett
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, to start off before someone responds with, "You have hit slow speeds because you are getting capped because of usage". We have the unlimited talk and text plan and our data just reset 5 days ago and it has been slowed since the 9th of this month. At the time when we noticed this started happening I checked our MiFi hotspot and in front of the 4G LTE it says Extended. Now I called about this and they made a ticket for our plan and here it is 3, almost 4 days later and we are getting 110 Kbps constantly. Whenever they made this ticket for our account they said 1 to 3 days later it would be faster. Still not improved. We just do not know why all of a sudden it says Extended. We have been a part of Verizon for over 6 years and we are about to drop it. We are not happy having a $380 bill every month with terrible internet. Whenever they made the ticket all that we have noticed is they sent us a video over how we need to get a better signal. We have had the same signal for years, why has it slowed? We know it is a little bit of signal problems but we want at least our 5 Mbps back. Someone please help.

Labels (1)
Re: Extremely slow internet all of a sudden
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AliciaPadgett, it breaks our heart to see that you are having service issues and this has you thinking of leaving us. We truly would not want to see you go and we want to help in any way we can. We understand that getting the best plan value for your budget and usage needs is key. Please Private Message us on Facebook or Twitter. 

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes