Extremely slow data speeds
cmil17

My data speeds have been extremely slow to the point where i can not do anything on my phone that requires data. I am currently on the XL data plan and am not close to reaching our data usage for the month, so i am not sure why it has been so bad. I have been having this problem for a few months now but it was manageable. Now it got to the point that i can not use anything that requires data.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely slow data speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's look into this and satisfy your need for speed. What is your current zip code? Does the issue occur in and/or outdoors? How's your voice/text service? 

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cmil17

Zipcode is 15108. It happens both indoors and outdoors. Call and texting have been just fine.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want at the best possible speeds.  A private message has been sent you to get this resolved.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHAGRA88

I too am having slow data speeds and browser unable to connect. Zip code is 32148.

Clear the browser, reset my network settings and have also reset my phone.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

CHAGRA88 wrote:

I too am having slow data speeds and browser unable to connect. Zip code is 32148.

Clear the browser, reset my network settings and have also reset my phone.

People you need to state which plan you're on.

0 Likes
Mwinslow

Network is so slow I can't even do a internet speed test

0 Likes