Re: Extremely Disappointed with Verizon Wireless
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Jay__ wrote:

I dont see how a company can charge fees when they are failing to deliver the service that was promised.

The fact that they offer and promote a "Two Week Test Drive" of the network to make sure that the signal is strong is great, but to then drastically change the service and tell your customers to pay $350 is extortion.

I dont want to leave Verizon, I just want the service I agreed to

In your original post, you wanted the etf waived and a refund on your phone. Now your tune has change to "I dont want to leave Verizon, I just want the service i agreed to." Which is it, sir? Can you make up your mind? Verizon gave you an option: a network extender. As my previous post showed, service can change due to a number of things. You were given that option, and you dont like that option. So either take their option, or clam up, vote with your wallet, and leave. Sell your phone on eBay or craigslist to offset the ETF, and go to a service that works best for you. That would be the grown man thing to do.

0 Likes
TuckerMaxx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well said "If you don't like the terms, blah blah blah..... Sorry but it's getting OLD." Thats for sure...

-Digitally yours~

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

<< This topic has been throughly discussed and the thread is now closed to further replies. >>

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes