Extending the 3g Samsung network extender
ESE9595

I live in a home where the nearest cel tower is blocked and I get only 1 bar of service, Because of this I purchased the Samsung 3G network extender. This works very well if I'm in the room with the extender and within a radius of about 30 feet; this leaves portions of my home out

of range of the extender.

Is there any device available to extend the range of the extender to the remainder of the house?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extending the 3g Samsung network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, ESE9595. I know how important it is to have reliable coverage in your home. The network extender should have a greater range than 30 feet, and should cover the entirety of most mid-sized homes. We can definitely work together to figure out what is causing this. Has it always been this way, or did it recently start to seem to have limited range? Is the extender positioned near a window?

LeoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ESE9595

Thanks for your reply.

I have had the extender for more than 1 year and it’s range has always been about like this.

The extender itself is not next to a window, but I use the GPS wire and that is placed on

a window sill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ESE9595, Got it. We did sell the Belkin N600 Dual Band Plug In Range Extender. This item boost your Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. It sounds as this will be the best solution for you, we don't have an exact date when we will have them back in stock; but you may can find them at a store near you. I hope this is beneficial.

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ESE9595

Thanks, this sounds encouraging and could solve my problem. However, how would I set this up,

as I wouldn’t be trying to extend the wi-fi distance of my router, but the range of the Samsung extender?

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

0 Likes
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

Extenders can be lifesavers, and we want to be sure yours is doing the job right for you. What we can do is open a ticket with our engineers to investigate and get this fixed. So that we can start the process, I did send you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes