Every call is dropped
mmetzler526

I have an iPhone XR that I've had since August 2019, no issues. A couple of months ago it began dropping every call within 2-5 minutes. I have tried multiple locations in multiple towns, but every call drops within a few minutes. FaceTime works just fine. Is it worth it to go into a Verizon store? I've never had luck with my local (rural) store with any kind of tech support. Any other advice?

0 Likes
Re: Every call is dropped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly help troubleshoot your concerns. Have you tried powering off your device for 30 seconds, then powering it back on? 

0 Likes
mmetzler526

Yes, I have tried that. It did not help.

0 Likes
mmetzler526

I tried doing a full restore from my computer, which appeared to help the issue. I am having some successful calls and some unsuccessful. I tried turning WiFi calling off as suggested, but I can't tell whether it helped, as the issue isn't showing up with every single call anymore. Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing that information and for the troubleshooting steps you've completed. As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. Although we're glad to hear that you're not experiencing dropped call with each call anymore, we are very much concerned about the dropped calls persisting. Let's continue working together. Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes