Escalate issue to verizon corportate
SALAZECDS

Does anyone have email contact for verizon wireless corporate. We having been trying to upgrade our phones for some time now and each time we speak with a customer service representatives via the phone or chat, we are getting several different answers to prices of phone. The inconsistencies are inexcusable I would like to escalate. We are on the verge of leaving for ATT&T or even Sprint.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Escalate issue to verizon corportate
Weth
Legend

No email support is available. Chat, forum, facebook, twitter, phone, or in person are available support methods.

What are you trying to do and what kind of prices are you being told. If you present it here, you will get a solid answer on what is possible and accurate.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

That would be frustrating to get several different answers. That's one reason why I prefer to upgrade and make account changes online since the pricing/info is clearly layed out.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Besides going into the store, contacting them on social media (or this site via chat) or calling in to customer service the only other thing I know of would be to send them a letter

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

this is the address I am assuming a hand written letter would be taken more seriously than an email

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Salazecds, you deserve consistent information at all times, no matter what. I am so sorry that you have had to experience this. I understand the frustration and would like to assist you. Please check your inbox for a message from me. 

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes