Error Code 204 when trying to buy a ringtone??
THATWORDGRRL

I've already searched this forum, and it looks like other people have asked similar questions about ringback tones, but there doesn't seem to be one about ring tones. I've restarted my Galaxy phone, cleared out the cache, turned off HD calling, and still can't get this to work. It allowed me to purchase other ring tones just a few days ago. My phone is not prepaid, but has a regular monthly payment plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error Code 204 when trying to buy a ringtone??
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Out of curiosity, why are you trying to buy a ringtone?  You can use any .mp3 file that you have as a ringtone, as long as you place the file in the phone's Ringtones folder in internal memory.  You also can get ringtones free via ZEDGE™ Ringtones & Wallpapers - Apps on Google Play .

0 Likes
THATWORDGRRL

In fact, that did solve the immediate problem, thanks! But now I want to know exactly what causes that error, in case it happens again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know that being able to buy ringtones is important and we are here to help. Please re-launch the website and try one more time.

Monica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes