Error Changing My Plan
JEFWHI1

I receive the following error when trying to change my plan online:

There was an error with one of our systems and we're working on it now. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again in a few minutes.

I cannot change my plan any longer.  Please help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error Changing My Plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried to change your plan again since you asked your question two days ago? You can also call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they change the plan for you. Make sure you backdate (if increasing) or future-date (if decreasing) the plan to your billing cycle date to avoid prorated overage charges.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

@JEFWHI1 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced when attempting to change your plan. Allow us a chance to help you with your account changes.  I will go ahead and send a private message to get started.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
MARSTO75

I have also been receiving this same message, when I click Manage Plan.  I prefer to compare plans and make my changes on line.  Can someone tell us when Verizon will have this Error fixed.  I wanted to decrease my data plan but want to make comparisons first.  Also, it saves me a lot of phone time if I do it myself on line, and I know that the change has been done accurately.

0 Likes
JEFWHI1

I had to call in to change my plan, but the error still remains. I cannot change my plan online.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes