Equipment charges??!
ghy

Since January I have had problems with my Droid Samsung Charge.  Whenever I would turn on my screen to use the phone it would freeze, so i would have to lock then unlock the screen up to 3X to use my phone. Whenever I was using the browser random links were being selected, using Facebook, things I had never 'like'-ed would be liked, when would use the touch qwerty rapid and random text would be selected (ex: hhhhhhhh, or jieojfklds;avio9) and again i would have to lock and unlock the phone a few times, everytime to use it.  I'm in the militqry and was away on orders so i didn't want to deal with shipping to and from an APO box so I waited til July when I came back home.  The technical support crew was very helpful in trying to solve my problem.  After a whole lot of ineffective fixes, VZ had me turn in my phone for 'certified' pre- something used something of the same phone ("for no additional charge").  But tell me how i got charged $300 for the replacement phone. It was the same phone and pre-used. AND I still have the same problem. When I called the billing dept. the customer service rep was so rude and short. As if i didn't know wtf I was talking about.. like I was an Idiot.

I've been with verizon for over 5 years and never have felt so disrespected as i do now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Equipment charges??!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ghy, Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment.

I'd be just as upset as you if I had this unexpected charge appear on my bill. But don't worry because I'm here to help!

Please follow me and send me a direct message with your name, mobile number and a brief summary of your issue so I can access your account and further assist you. I'm sure we can work together and get this resolved as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Equipment charges??!
Studiomagic
Enthusiast - Level 3

John,

Don't waste this guys time if you can't help; it's not fair.  Please only engage him if you can fix the issue, not to just get market feedback. 

I've had reps with the best of intentions try and help me since June, but in the end you're just as powerless to the equipment charge scam as we all are.  We are all ATM a big company uses and treats like trash.

Cheers,

Nik (1st place winner -"water damage" category.  Prize -$300)

0 Likes