Re: Employee discount not honored
Mikec7

The salespeople  that sell your service at the verizon store should probably know this also ..and all of your sales people..dont wast your time posting it here...send a nice memo to your manahawkin store...they obviosly dont know this because they gave me a monthly price quote with my employee discount factored  in..what you just wrote right here should be on a sign in the wireless store..i was beyond misled. Your salespeople  are dishonest!

0 Likes
Re: Employee discount not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience we would want you to have, being with Verizon! I would be happy to submit this feedback to our leadership to ensure action takes place for the less-than-excellent service you have received. Can you provide the address of the location, including agent names if you can recall? Also, I did want to inform you that employee discounts are only available for regular data plans, not for unlimited. If you are on an unlimited plan, we can review other ways to help cancel out the missing employee discount. Let me know if this information helps.  MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes