Employee Discount
Kayla0524

So I was finally able to apply my Walmart discount to my account, however I am skeptic about having a discount applied to my first month of service. My first bill is due tomorrow and when I bought my phone and service, the lady who sold the phone told me that I should have my activation fees waived instead. I have so far not been able to get it waived and my bill is due. Will they reimburse me?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Employee Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Kayla0524,

Making sure you are receiving all your discounts is definitely important and I'm here to help.

Once your employee discount is approved it can take up to 2 bill cycle for it to reflect on your bill. The employee discount is not backdated from the date service is started. It will begin to deduct from your bill one to two bill cycles from when it's approved.

In regards to the activation waiver, is this part of your employee discount or was it a promotion when you established service?

If it was a promotion it is automatically deducted from your bill within 2 bill cycle. If it's part of your employee discount it will be deducted once the discount has been applied to the account.

I can take a closer look at your account if you follow me, JohnB_VZW, and send me a direct message with your name and number.

I'm happy to help.

John_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Amanda1999

I am having the same issue, no news has come from Verizon ion whether the discount has been received or applied. Here is the latest order reference number: (removed). Is there a way to see if it has been received or not?

Thank You

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Amanda1999 wrote:

Is there a way to see if it has been received or not?

Yes, scroll down a bit on this link and choose 'check my validation status':

Verizon Wireless - It's Time to Renew Your Discount. Validate Your Employment in a Few Easy Steps.

0 Likes