Either willfully lied to or neglectful incompetence
BillYK2

I joined Verizon over a year ago and got my wife, my 2 daughters and myself phones. When the sales rep went over upgrades, my wife was told about her iphone annual upgrade and then she (sales rep) told me I was able to upgrade my Note 10+ after I have paid half of the phone off. Well that time has come and gone and nope, no I can not upgrade my phone at the halfway mark...now I am being told something completely different now I have to pay if off entirely before I upgrade...I pay way too much money a month to have to deal with my phone. It lags, service most of the time is absolutely horid.  Early on my service was great but it is a far cry from early on. So what I am having to do even after speaking with multiple reps to no avail, I will be switching providers tomorrow. I will give my 400 a month to someone else. At least it gets me out of this garbage phone that I was coerced in to getting stuck in. Thanks for nothing Verizon..you terrible...

0 Likes
Re: Either willfully lied to or neglectful incompetence
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be saddened to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. We know how important it is to have a reliable device. We would be more than happy to assist you with finding a solution! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes