Edge up issues
Eoleyva

Anyone else having issues with edge agreement months ago I edged up, returned the phone and now both are on my account. I called Verizon and they asked for the tracking number. I don't have that anymore but when I talked to one of there reps she found it by using EMIE number and filled a form out and said some one would contact me. Few weeks went by no one called so I called two other times and went in circles with ill get a call back and never did. need to know if anyone else out there is having an issue prefferably in Arizona.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Edge up issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eoleyva We surely don't want there to be any issues with your Verizon Edge agreement. What do you mean by both devices are on your account? Please clarify. Have you received a notication of being charged for not sending back the prior device?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Eoleyva

Yes I did receive a notification via text message that it was returned but when I call Lynn they're asking me for the tracking number that was back in March I don't have that but your customer service rep looked it up and found it filed form  But still no issue has been resolved

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eoleyva,

Thanks so much for continuing to work with us on this. I completely understand wanting your account to be set up correctly. We're eager to get everything squared away for you. Please describe as well as you can what you mean by "both being on your account". This will help us understand the problem and how to fix it. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Eoleyva

Both edge agreements are now on my account when there should only be one edge agreement. I edged up but for some reason it ended up on another line when it should only be on one

0 Likes
Heaffer

I endged up adn was told to turn in my phopne to get the credit adn never did????  I know they received it.  When Ic alled in they said no, we do not get credit for turning it in.

0 Likes
Eoleyva

What state do you live in?

0 Likes
Heaffer

New Mexico

0 Likes
Eoleyva

File a police report on phone since it still belongs to you and have Verizon block the EMIE number. I'm sure they sent it out to someone else.

0 Likes