Edge Plan Transition
lapisnuit

My billing date ends on the 26th.

I have 3 lines on my family plan that want to Edge Up and get 3 new iPhone 6's.

Is it best to upgrade on November 26th or November 27th to keep things simplified for my next bill?

I'm trying to figure out the best time to change our plan without all the confusion of pro-rate charges on the bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Edge Plan Transition
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to avoid confusion with proration, lapisnuit. Since all of the Edge payments are applied to your bill, the first payment will print on the billing cycle which would end on the 26th of November, or whichever month you upgrade during. If you plan on increasing your allowance, changes can be futuredated or applied on demand. By changing your plan on the 26th, you may have one day of proration, versus the on demand change on the 27th.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to avoid confusion with proration, lapisnuit. Since all of the Edge payments are applied to your bill, the first payment will print on the billing cycle which would end on the 26th of November, or whichever month you upgrade during. If you plan on increasing your allowance, changes can be futuredated or applied on demand. By changing your plan on the 26th, you may have one day of proration, versus the on demand change on the 27th.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

It's best to change your plan on the 27th, assuming you're moving to the more everything plan. The purchase of the phones doesn't matter.

0 Likes