Edge Plan. Edged up, returned phone, still charged.
musgroveda

We have been charged the full amount of the phone despite the fact that we returned it to the warehouse via USPS. Customer service has been giving us the run-around for 2 months. They suspended our service and have charged us late fees. Our claim has been sent to supervisor after supervisor and they keep denying it. It is unnaceptable to me that we are expected to pay the full price of a phone that we returned. They're telling my husband that they will return the phone and they're telling me that they dont have access to it. i've been on hold waiting to talk to a supervisor for an hour. this is ridiculous. how can we fix this? im not paying for a phone we dont even have, that's absurd.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Edge Plan. Edged up, returned phone, still charged.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You'll find this is an unfortunate on going process. A LOT of people have been told it's lost, or it was returned and then lost etc. The only thing you can do to keep the peace is pay what they are saying you owe and then when it gets all sorted you'll get a credit. It's tragic really, they didn't perfect the system before everyone started mailing in their devices.

0 Likes
Re: Edge Plan. Edged up, returned phone, still charged.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Musgroveda,

This has been going on for way to long! I am determine to help resolve this for you. Purchasing a new phone should be an exicting time, it saddens me to see that this has not been the cause.  We will need to dig a little deeper to get this resolved.  What type of phone order was it? Do you have tracking informtion for the packaging?

Here to help.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes