Early Calling at 7:00p.m.
borolet

Why does Verizon not offer a feature where you can add early calling at 7:00p.m. Other carriers do. Does anyone know if they Will give us this option? It would be nice.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Early Calling at 7:00p.m.
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2

Not a chance.

0 Likes
ef1165

too many nickels would be lost if they did that.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

borolet wrote:

Why does Verizon not offer a feature where you can add early calling at 7:00p.m. Other carriers do. Does anyone know if they Will give us this option? It would be nice.

As far as I know Sprint only offers free calls after 7pm or 6pm.  Some T-mobile prepaid customers have free calls at 7pm. Verizon won't do that though.

0 Likes
borolet

What a shame. In that case I will not go with Verizon, even if they claim to have the best coverage. Their prices are outrageous for the plans you get, and for the fact they do not offer this extra feature, I will keep my business right where it is. 

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

At&t also offers nights starting at 7pm, but you have to pay $16.99/mo more on top of what you already pay! Worth it? Doubt it, you can always go a plan higher for $20 thus doubling the minutes.

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2

Sigh, the whole 7:00 nights thing has been an issue ever since Sprint started it years ago. While it may help some people, I've found that if you actually take the time to figure out how many minutes it would save you to have nights starting at 7:00 instead of 9:00, it really doesn't make all that much of a difference. This is one of those things companies try to make sound really good but in reality isn't all that great.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Zehan wrote:

Sigh, the whole 7:00 nights thing has been an issue ever since Sprint started it years ago. While it may help some people, I've found that if you actually take the time to figure out how many minutes it would save you to have nights starting at 7:00 instead of 9:00, it really doesn't make all that much of a difference. This is one of those things companies try to make sound really good but in reality isn't all that great.

When I was with Sprint before I was so happy to get free calls starting at 7pm. Then most of all my friends didn't get free minutes at 7pm. They could only talk free after 9pm. That was a pain because I had to wait.

0 Likes