EMPLOYEE COMPLIMENT
Nholderman

I would like to compliment a Verizon employee located at the Gaithersburg MD office.  James (removed) was the employee I worked with over several days and hours regarding the purchase of a new smartphone after my iPhone would no longer hold a charge throughout the day.  I am a parent of a quadriplegic son on life support machines and communication is of the utmost importance.  Not only do we have nurses that have to be able to get in contact with me at all times, but also physicians and the ability to receive email from nursing agency and physicians.  James was extremely patient with the purchase of the Samsung 4S but when it proved unable to give me the necessary phone signal his problem solving to get the situation solved by trying different sim cards and different phones was beyond the call of duty.  He immediately transferred contacts (that also included physician contacts) along with my critical photos that also include medically related photographs.

James is an expert when it comes to customer service and knows every phone in the store.  He also recommended  a signal booster because the signal in my home was near zero.  At the end of the period of time it was discovered that returning to the iphone was the only way to get consistent signal and again James helped me with this transaction every step of the way. He was extremely patient with the difficult situation that I presented to him.

I have been coming to the Gaithersburg Verizon store since 1987 when I purchased my very first hard mounted cell phone.  For that reason I will continue to purchase verizon products from this Verizon store and will seek out the assistance of James (removed).

I met another customer who stated she specifically requests the assistance of James (removed).  This again proves that Mr. (removed) is an extremely valuable retail sales associate and I would like him to receive the recognition he deserves.  I thank James (removed) so very much for all his expert assistance and look forward to working with him in the future.

Thank you James,  PLEASE PASS THS COMPLIMENT TO THE APPROPRIATE SUPERVISORS.  THANK YOU.

Nancy (removed)

Private information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes