Dropping calls with 3 to 5 bars
kj8872

I've been having a problem with dropped calls with 3 and sometimes 5 bars.  This started at my home in October 2013.  I've talked to Verizon numerous times.  They have replaced my phone, done a few different network things and still it happens.  I can have 5 bars and cannot make a call or if I accept the call, it disconnects.  Sometimes the connection is there and the other person cannot hear me or I cannot hear them.  But there is a connection.

I thought this was the iphones, but it is happening on my husband's commando as well.  Been a customer of Verizon for over 13 years.  This is getting ridiculous.

One time they said I live in a limited coverage area.  Look at the map and it shows my house perfectly covered.  There is nothing new in my house to inhibit the call.  Not to mention when I'm in Colorado Springs, it happens all over town.

My thoughts, Verizon did something to the tower near my home and won't admit to it.  I pay way too much to not be able to use my phone at home.

Anyone else having this problem?  Verizon, you need to fix this ASAP.  Been too long and I pay too much for failure of service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes