Dropping calls like crazy..why!!??
amyzinnc

I normally have great service at home..but the past few days, I'm dropping calls like crazy..have to go outside and stand in the driveway. NOT convenient! Also I keep losing my wifi when i go to the other end of the house, it starts using my 3G, never had that issue before either. Is there something I can do? Beyond frustrated....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropping calls like crazy..why!!??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello amyzinnc,
I know what an inconvenience it is dropping calls. Where are you located (zip code)? Is this happening inside/outside or both? What device do you have? If you haven't already please make sure you powercycle your device and retest. If you're still experiencing difficulties please provide us with additional information so we can further assist.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
amyzinnc

happens indoors but been doing it outside as well..and was never an issue for me up until a few days ago. I do not have a landline to call customer support with, so will have to do so when I am out somewhere. zipcode is 27544. I have an Iphone 4. How do you powercycle and retest?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

To power cycle device press the power button until you get the slider on screen to power device down....  Once its powered down press the power button again to power device back on..   Also you can press power button and home button to do a hard reboot.

When it is reported to retest your device all you have to do is simply use the device like usual and see if the issue continue.

0 Likes
wickedrevs

amy--

i know how you feel,  i have a zero completion ratio from my primary location   [78358]   my friends who have T MOBILE   have almost 100 percent cal completion,   i cant get trough one call without  dropping out and redialing...    very embarrassing to my business....!!!!   i guess i need to change service providers to get my calls made.    and they are a third of the price i am paying now.

0 Likes