Dropped calls in Brooklyn, NY 11222
Roboos25
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is absolute chaos lately with the dropped calls in & out of the apartment, places indoors, outdoors. I cannot move an inch from the moment i answer the incoming call, or manage to make a call. Whats going on? How is Verizon responding to these frequent complains? Here is my growing suspicion: Anytime, we update our iPhones with "suggested" software to supposedly better version, all the standard phone functions suffer! Spoke to other people in the area & got similar feedback on the all the iphone 4, 5, and 6 generations. Whenever anyone tried to pickup a conversation with the customer service on this topic, they seem to suggest a few ideas: 1.suggesting too many trees? (in NYC??), 2. too much metal in the walls !! (again in NYC??!!-- it was sane and working 2 months ago? how come someone added metal now?), 3. maybe we move too much? Just lame suggestions, and no real answer EVER. How come i pay top $$$, and get that average service? Anyone else....?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls in Brooklyn, NY 11222
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roboos25, anytime a customer has a concern like that it certainly interests us and we want to address it.  How long has this been going on?  Do you know of anyone else having troubles at your location?  Do you see similar concerns when you step outside or is it only in the building?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Roboos25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I welcome all the REAL help Matthew, so give me a call & I'll provide you details, but again I aint a phone doctor/engineer/designer/appTech etc. do NOT expect me to provide you with a solution. I do have a ton of questions myself. Again, call me for productive talk & I hope it wont be dropped.. !!

Otherwise here are the answers:

1.Its been over a month now...

2. yes. my wife & plenty people in the building & others i speak to in the playground in zip 11222.

3. yes same issues. Random drops on the street as well.

and Thank you! for a quick response. So let's see where it takes us, right?

0 Likes
Roboos25
Enthusiast - Level 2

oh, btw my wife just got ok from Verizon to change a carrier (no early termination fee) & I'll assume will get to do the same if we are NOT helped. Over 10 years of been a valuable customer means nothing these days....

0 Likes
Roboos25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi MatthewT_VZW,

If you are a real person, please call... Is there anything that can be done?

Verizon Wireless Customer Support? Anyone??@MatthewT_VZW

0 Likes