Dropped calls at my home
txena

I just started dropping calls again. This started on Saturday after i came home from the hospital and i was talking to friends and I lost the call twice with one and once with another and i am not moving around. I was sitting in the same chair. Then i also lost other calls also on Sunday while talking to my aunt and friends. I guess the worst call i lost was when i called 911 Sunday evening as i was not feeling well. As i was being transferred from the 911 operator to my local ambulance service the call was dropped and i didn't move from where i placed the call. I was able to call back and get in touch with them. How scary to know this happens and could cause problems in an EMERGENCY!!!!!

This is not the first this has happened, it seems this happens at least once a year toward the end of the year or early spring. I have had so many things told to me as to why - the best was it's most likely due to the leaves on the trees getting in the way of the signal - well the funny thing is there were no leaves on the trees at this time of the year. Plus i have about 4 different towers all with 1/2 to 1 mile of my place and i live in an open area.

Message was edited by: debby Klouda

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls at my home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Txena, we want you to have dependable service especially in times of emergency. We are here to help. What is your zip code? When did these issue start? What kind of phone do you have?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes