Re: Dont pay for unlimited, unless its literally only for yoyr phone, even then still not worth it
rcschnoor
Legend

IZOLI413 wrote:

What sucks is that there simply isnt a service for people like us, i travel the country working and often dont get back home for months at a time.

This isn't completely true. You may want to look into Unlimitidville.com. They have plans with Verizon(red plan), AT&T(blue plan), Sprint(yellow plan) and T-Mobile(pink plan). Choose the one which has the coverage which will suit your needs. There is no throttling or limits with their plans. They charge a $100 setup fee which covers the cost of the jetpack and then the plans have different prices depending on which carrier you choose to go with.

0 Likes
Re: Dont pay for unlimited, unless its literally only for yoyr phone, even then still not worth it
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I do not agree to disagree.

It is not possible to patronize a business before the business exists.

Do you have any questions about the details outlined in the links that I posted for you?

0 Likes
Steve_Jep
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welcome to the HD streaming of beyondunlimited in 4G LTE with 5 bars, this is what you have to look forward to watching(Samsung Galaxy S8+)

https://prnt.sc/gs47wk

Its so HD it did a full circle and became a potato cam again

Jyk333
Enthusiast - Level 3

So our reset was yesterday, and as of about 3 hrs ago, I had already used 6gigs of HS data, in this last 2hrs I watched 1 movie and I'm almost over, this is ridiculous. I found out about a site called unlimited Ville, it gives you truly unlimited data through the big cell companies, the only problem is you have to pay a 1 time membership fee that varies 9n the plan you choose, you have to buy a device from them to use the interwebs, then there's a monthly fee, and for verizone its $245. The cheapest one I saw was still about 200. Still might be a better option

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Streaming video is going to be a data hog even if you reduce the bit rate of the video.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bmyregaard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow! I upgraded from XL to go unlimited last week and now I can’t stream anything. What a scam! Really unbelievable.  My streaming was fine on the XL plan, but now it’s gone. Really an evil company to do something like that. I’ve read all these posts from people saying you should know what you got into. What a load of [removed]! I’m sure they want me to now buy the more expensive plan. What an evil company!  Incredibly dishonest and unethical. But, they don’t really care, do they?

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

That is because on the XL plan you got priority. On the GoUnlimited, you are de-prioritized on a congested tower. On BeyondUnlimited you are de-prioritized on a congested tower after you use 22GB of data.

0 Likes
radian12
Enthusiast - Level 1

whwn you switch to unlimited plan they severely reduce your speeds. I am avegering 2-3 Mbps download speeds and 1 Mbpc upload speed. This is not high speed internet. DONT switch to unlimited it is a rip-off. Before I switched I was getting 20-30 Mbps downloads. I can't even watch a Netflix movie on this plan. Someone needs to file a class action lawsuit for false advertising.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I lived with 5 to 9 mbps ad had no problem streaming.  But that’s beside the point.  If you chose the unlimited plan that is always reprioritzed, in a congested area, your going to be disappointed.  So 1.   Talk to Verizon.  2.  Consider if your on the best plan?

0 Likes