Don't need LTE on my iPad mini anymore. Can I turn this line into a phone line till end of contract in 6 month? It has a phone number associated with it
Kb1ffx

Want to stop using this line on my iPad. Can I turn into a phone line instead? Contract ends in 6 months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Don't need LTE on my iPad mini anymore.  Can I turn this line into a phone line till end of contract in 6 month? It has a phone number associated with it
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Nada, this phone has a phone number assigned to it merely for the data. It cannot work as a phone as it doesn't have a phone application associated within it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Don't need LTE on my iPad mini anymore.  Can I turn this line into a phone line till end of contract in 6 month? It has a phone number associated with it
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Nada, this phone has a phone number assigned to it merely for the data. It cannot work as a phone as it doesn't have a phone application associated within it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kb1ffx,

Thank you so much for the wonderful question. I would love to check out the status of the account to see what kind of options that we might have for you today. I did send you a Direct Message, can you please respond back to that direct message for me. I hope to hear from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes