Does verizon wireless have a customer service policy?
unhappypotentialcusto

I am wondering if Verizon wireless cares about customer service at all.  I was trying to become a verizon customer, and I called and verified pricing.  I was told that I could get pricing for 30 Gb at $130.  I itemized everything in my conversation with the sales person, and came up with a total for my bill.  I was very specific in everything that I needed, and the prices I was willing pay.  I have two lines that I was going to bring over, and I told them that I didn't want to receive the phones at different times, because I don't want to carry two phone bills at once.  The phones were both scheduled to ship out at the same time.  Well, the one phone shipped early.  I called and talked to several people at the call center, and someone assured me that both phones would be in the package.  The next day, one phone showed up.  I called and talked to someone again at the call center.  They told me that I could take my existing phone, with my new phone, and have them both activated at a verizon store, so I can activate both lines at the same time.  I waited until after work, and I drove up to the store.  I found out at that time, that it wasn't possible.  So, I got back on the phone with more awful customer service call center employees.  I was transferred several times, hung up on a few times, and finally talked to someone who tried to help.  He told me that I can hold on to the phone that arrived early, and I can wait to activate it when the second phone arrives.  I took him at his word, and waited. 

On saturday, I called to check and see what would happen if I went to the apple store and bought the phone, instead of waiting to receive the other phone from verizon.  I was going over pricing when I was informed that the 30 Gb that was supposed to be $130, was input into my account at $225.  I told them they were mistaken, and they told me the offer was only valid until 11/05/2014.  I placed my order on 11/10/2014, and I was very specific.  I told them that I was offered the pricing, and they told me there was nothing they could do.  I called several more times, and I ended up talking to someone who told me my salesperson and her supervisor wouldn't be in until monday.  I battled back and forth for the last 2 days making 30 calls to only be continuously lied to, transferred, and received different stories depending on which call center I ended up at.  These customer service call centers are not Verizon employees, and they don't give a crap about you, or the service you receive.  They lie to you, and try to trap you into a plan you didn't sign up for.  I can only receive half the data I signed up for, or I can pay full price for what I ordered.  I ask you, where is the customer service?  Anyone who is thinking about becoming a verizon customer, or anyone who is thinking about renewing needs to get offers in writing, because they will lie to your face, and tell you there is nothing they can do.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does verizon wireless have a customer service policy?
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

So return your phones and go to a different carrier before your 14 days are up.

0 Likes
Re: Does verizon wireless have a customer service policy?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

unhappypotentialcustomer,

This is not the experiece that I like to read about. I want to make sure that everything is on the right track. I want to have a chance to go over the information with you. I do see that the 30GB data plan for $130 was a promotion that ended at the start of November.

I do want to check out the account for you. I did send you a private message. Can you please respond back to that message? I want to put a fresh pair of eyes on the account. I'm eager to work with you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes