Does the More Everything Plan have free international texting?
rcrose

With the new plans introduced today, I understand we now have free unlimited texting? Can I text to any country? Will I have to pay if they text me back? Please explain. I have relatives in Singapore.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: International texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rcrose,

Thanks for the additional information! With the more Everything plans only, you are provided with unlimited international text messaging to qualifying countries.

While on the more everything plan you may send & receive text to family and friends in Singapore while in the U.S at no additional cost. For more information click http://vz.to/1cS4GMg

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rcrose we understand the importance of staying in touch with family, especially when they live so far away! We're here to make certain that all the details of our new plan are clear for you. Fill us in on the details and then we can look into the specifics for the international texting. Are you referring to the More Everything Plan?

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
rcrose

They have Sing Tel in Singapore.Yes I'm inquiring about the new More Everything Plan.I'm just wanting to know if I can text them now at no charge and will I be charged for texts from them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rcrose,

Thanks for the additional information! With the more Everything plans only, you are provided with unlimited international text messaging to qualifying countries.

While on the more everything plan you may send & receive text to family and friends in Singapore while in the U.S at no additional cost. For more information click http://vz.to/1cS4GMg

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes