Does the 14 day exchange policy cover if I'm just not happy with my new device?
Patty0415

Hi,

I just used my upgrade to get a Samsung Galaxy S3, and after activating it and only using it for a few hours, I'm already regretting not getting the Iphone s4 instead.  (The galaxy was free, and I think the s4 was .99 cents or something) 

The device itself is ok, but it's just too large for me to practically carry around, and it's only going to be more bulky if I put some sort of protective cover on it.  I can't imagine carrying this thing around until I can upgrade again.

Does the 14 day exchange cover this?  When exactly does the 14 days start from?  Is there a re-stocking fee?  

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the 14 day exchange policy cover if I'm just not happy with my new device?
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, the 14 day return period covers this. Yes, there is a $35 restocking fee. The 14 days begins the day you make the purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does the 14 day exchange policy cover if I'm just not happy with my new device?
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, the 14 day return period covers this. Yes, there is a $35 restocking fee. The 14 days begins the day you make the purchase.

0 Likes