Does anyone know how to file a complaint about customer service?
HOLSTE98

Does anyone know how to file a complaint about customer service?

I was hung up on this morning. I've been in customer service for 15 years, including call centers, and the service I received was uncalled for.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Filing a Complaint
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Find the Contact Us link. There should be a mailing address. Use that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
naultime1049

Got u beat..13 times in 3 days. between transfers lost, can u hold for a min.. (which was 18-23 twice) to I will take care of this personally myself..and a lot of sorrys...in which none of it got done...my problem is the same...I got 12 gb on sat..sunday I used 1 hr..went down to 9gb... (no movies, files, or music) no open files running...after that turned wifi off and my pc..after 1 week I'm down to 6gb...my first mth I lost 12 gb and wasn't even hooked up to verizon yet...after reading these comments I see there's no help...I'm in a whole area and can't get any other service...sooo [Removed]...

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Find the Contact Us link. There should be a mailing address. Use that.

0 Likes
PATLAD28

I also need to know how to file a complaint about the poor customer service. On line chat was timely and I was promised the billing issue from international travel would be taken care of on 11-12 by Richard. On 11-18 I called and talked to Jessie For 30-45 minutes.   He stated Verizon was having issues w the travel pass turning off on people. I would not be paying the bill. That he'd call me after 5 days to make sure my account on line was corrected.  He did not call. It was not Corrected. On 11-23 I called and talked to Ebony. She assured me it was still an opened case and adbused me my account would be frozen until it was resolved and that I'd not get a late fee if not paid on time. she stated if I felt uncomfortable w that to pay the bill and it'd be credited.  Near the due date because it had not been corrected as she also said it would be I paid the bill.  I didn't want to loose my credit because Verizon is lying to me,  I have since received a regular bill with no credit,  I will be looking for a new phone carrier after January 2017. Always bragged on Verizon. Now people hear how unsatisfied I am.  If   Verizon wishes to keep me as a customer they need to credit my billing and call me.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pay the bill. The credit can easily be applied on the next bill once they get the issue resolved on their end. Stay on them though so you definitely get the credit you have applied for.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes