Does Verizon Acknowledge Old Phone Return for Early Upgrade?
danthecivilman

Early Upgrade on phones, started getting pestered day after they arrived to send old phones back. I put them in the mail, USPS says they delivered, does Verizon ever confirm that you have satisfied the return old device policy? Just want to make sure we don't get hit with the $199 nonsense when it took almost a week to deliver the new phones to me, cutting well into the two weeks to return the old phones, and we already got texted about it even after Verizon sent auto-emails saying they knew that USPS had them in their possession.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon Acknowledge Old Phone Return for Early Upgrade?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danthecivilman, I understand not wanting to be billed the $199.00 fee. I wouldn’t want to be billed that either. I would recommend tracking the package back to our warehouse with the return tracking number that was on the label. We will advise you if there was any damage to the phone as well as if we never received it. Have you been able to track the package?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes