Does Anyone Else Feel the Cancellation Fees are Totally Worth Getting Away from Verizon
1specialK

Verizon has been the worst experience I have ever had with a company in regards to them lying and hiking up my fees after I was told what my monthly bill would be. After four years with relatively minimal problems, we decided to renew our contract after we were promised a monthly bill of $200.00. I received my bill after renewing and there were all kinds of extra fees on my bill that no one could explain to the tune of $370.00. The representatives lied to me and now refuse to fix the issues. I was literally lied to and I feel it was just to secure my business. They got my business and now I have to pay cancellation fees to get away from this dishonest company. What ever happened to honesty and customer service. Do they need my money that bad? I am going to tell my story where ever I can but unfortunately Verizon just doesn't care about their customers or loyalty. HORRIBLE LYING COMPANY WITH NO MORALS. WHY?   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Anyone Else Feel the Cancellation Fees are Totally Worth Getting Away from Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1specialK,

I am sorry to hear you feel this way about our company. We do not want to see you go. We would love to review the bill together and get to the bottom of these charges. Have you had the opportunity to view the detail of you bill via My Verizon to review the charges? If so, what additional charges show on the bill other then the account access charge, line access charges, and taxes? What plan did you change to?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Does Anyone Else Feel the Cancellation Fees are Totally Worth Getting Away from Verizon
rigorkrad
Enthusiast - Level 3

i got till 10-26 at the end of the contract and my current bill started on the 9th. i am totally considering switching to t-mobile for the unlimited music streaming. but i do not know if the final bill will be $120 ETF + $0 bill or if it will be $120 ETF + for a month of service! so i am just going to wait the 16 days

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rigorkrad, we want you to reconsider this and allow us to continue as your wireless provider. Did you have a chance to to review the itemized detailed charges on your bill online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Which charges did you have concerns about after renewing your contract with us? 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes