Didn't receive promotion offered
LISFAB90

Back in August, I switched my service from Sprint to Verizon. I had moved my daughter a few months prior and finally was able to move myself when my Sprint contract expired. A promo was being offered at the time of the change. I thought it was $125 visa giftcard. for new phone/new line activation.  I never received any additional information and now when I just called to inquire, I was told that promo couldn't be located. I have no paperwork on it and feel cheated. Does any one know about this offer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Didn't receive promotion offered
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

There was never such a promotion.

You can get a trade in for the device from your old carrier. If you have it, you can still trade it in for a Verizon gift card.

There is, what seems to be a standing promotion, that you can get up to $650 for switching. This is comprised of trading in your old device and receiving a credit plus a bill credit to make up the difference on what you owe.

This works like this: You are leaving Sprint and you owe $400 on you current device. You trade that in to VZW and receive an instant credit of $125 and you buy the new phone on a device payment plan. You then receive your final bill from Sprint and submit it online to show that you owed $400 when you switched. That will give you a bill credit in the amount of $275 to make up the $400.

There is no specific promotion that give you $125 for join Verizon Wireless.

Unless you purchased the new device at a retailer like Best Buy or CostCo.

Where did you do this transaction?

0 Likes