Device trade in issue?
Sdsu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Sent in my daughters phone, based on my  evaluation, it came up $200. I just got a email back stating 3 items including the find my iPhone was left on. We double checked this was taken off. So, I called to see when I was getting a back. They told me I was getting nothing for it and they would not send it back? How can it go from $200 to zero and I have no say? I figured I must be talking to someone that is new and I tried to talk to someone else and they would not let me. Would not give me another number of someone to talk to other than a 3rd party recycler that did not answer the phone! Please Verizon, please tell me you didn't just steal my phone..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device trade in issue?
Weth
Legend

It was unfortunately all in the agreement when you got the envelope and sent in the phone.  One of the ok button boxes would have said if there is something wrong with the phone, it cannot be sent back. 

Can can you still see the phone on a list when you goto iCloud.com and sign in with the appleid on that phone?  If so, you didn't turn it off. 

How did you turn it off?

best you can do is submit a written dispute explains everything in detail. 

Suekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

The same thing happened to me , I traded in 2 IPhone 5's , I had a code to get $200. They gave me credit for one but $0 for the other, they said I could not use the same code for 2 phones. I understand that but they could have given me something for the 2nd phone and they won't send it back to me. I emailed the CEO about this issue

Sdsu
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, not on my iCloud? That is what makes me wonder about the other stuff? I followed the instructions online to remove it.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Submit a formal written complaint with all your evidence

http://www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

0 Likes