Denver area service issues (anyone else?)
ASTRIVIAN

I see topics on this from April but wanted to start a new thread since it is September. I am in the middle of Denver and have one tiny bar or zero bars no matter where I go. Sometimes it says 4G, other times 1x, but it doesn't matter with just one bar. I can't make or receive calls reliably anymore at all. This isn't new but it is getting worse; the signal here in Denver has come and gone for at least the last three months.

I am super irritated!

Three times I have tried the live chat with verizon support and keep having the same issue.

Anyone else in the Denver area experiencing this? If you solved it, please share!

I have a Samsung S5 (Samsung-SM-G900V to be exact) running Android 6.0.1 (and just installed the software update this morning...no change).

What I have tried thus far:

New SIM card (and chatted with verizon to activate)

Hard restart

booted in Safe Mode (no signal change)

An endless series of power cycles (with the battery out and with the battery in).

None of this has helped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Denver area service issues (anyone else?)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable service is a must, ASTRIVIAN. We definitely want to make sure you're able to use your phone. Thank you for testing a few things out already. We'd like to look closer into the area and figure out what's going on. What's the zip code where you're having service issues? When did this start? Does this happen indoors and outdoors? 

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes