Denton, TX 76209
donsmith1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

The signal strength at 1450 E. McKinney in Denton, TX is very poor.  This is the location of the Criminal Courthouse and Jail.  Standing outside I get 1-2 bars.  Inside I am lucky to get 1.  I have switched phones and this wasn't the answer.  Other Verizon Wireless customers have the same issue.  My company has installed signal boosters for the inside of the building and AT&T customers are very happy and covered.  We are told the Verizon signal is too weak to amplify although the equipment is very capable of doing so it a signal was available.  I have reported this before and was supposed to hear back but of course I did not.

I'm curious to see if Verizon responds.  Because I can't hear you now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Denton, TX  76209
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear about the problems encountered with your service, donsmith1964. I  apologize that we didn't get back to you. The structure appears to be causing interference with the signal. Since you are able to get a signal right outside, there may not be a solution. Did you purchase our Network Extenders? http://vz.to/IHRT6h 

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Denton, TX  76209
donsmith1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I stated there is a very weak signal outside of the building.  Now that may be up to Verizon's standards as coverage but I expect more.   We have installed signal amplifiers.  They do NOT recieve enough signal to amplify.  The antennas are OUTSIDE.  I understand that you want to sell your signal amplifiers but that isn't a solution for me.  I am sure that more and more of the attorneys and clients that are served here will move service to obtain a signal.  I know of several that have.  Have you sent a truck to check the signal?  Simply telling me to buy more stuff is not customer service.

0 Likes