Delay of texts
BECHOF12

I have a brokerage firm that uses texting to deliver short-lived passwords to get into the account.  They have a 10 minute time out before that password won't work.  The brokerage firm has literally the best reputation in the business.  They have had prompt delivery about 99% of the time.  Months ago there was a delay for weeks.  In the last few weeks it has been happening again.  They say it is an issue with your service being slow in the delivery.  Since they are all about the customer and you are all about the excessive fees and costs, I am believing them.  Why is your system of delivering texts slowed down for weeks as in taking longer than 10 minutes?  Your firm is literally costing me money as I have been unable to get online with them at all.  I am not alone so a class action lawsuit sounds about right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delay of texts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should have the lawyers read the Customer Agreement linked at the bottom of every Verizon Wireless web page before you make that determination.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

pherson
Champion - Level 1

I love how people throw that term around. I also love how they think that the issue is always on Verizon's end and not the other party. If you don't trust your wireless carrier then why are you with them?

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

BECHOF12,

We take all aspects of our service very seriously. When there is a delay with messages, we certainly want to take a look at that in order to maintain the reputation of your business.

Are the messages being sent from one particular type of phone or device?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes