Degraded cell service as of last few weeks
KETCO5

For the last two weeks cell service on the streets by my house and inside my house as become borderline unusable. Inside my home the service bars will go between 2 to 0 bars, choppy audio on the receivers end, dropped calls, etc. Outside on the street you will stay at 1-2 bars but the audio on the receivers end will become choppy. I never hear an issue until I am told it is happening.

This was never a issue before and it is happening on an iPhone 6 and Galaxy S7 .

Location is in Albany , New York area code 12205  [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Degraded cell service as of last few weeks
KETCO5

Found the solution to this issue that cant seem to be fixed

AT&T is offering a $650 credit for new customers and after a test , cell calls are clear as a bell inside the house and surrounding areas.

Thank you for all the assistance

0 Likes
Re: Degraded cell service as of last few weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have dependable service is our number one goal. Thank you for the complete details, very helpful. Let's work together to get back the signal you deserve. Please click the provided link to run a device health check. After you run it please click any alerts so you can see the details. Take a screen shot and post it for diagnostics. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/201171

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes