Dead areas in 90277
RMAG13

I have horrible voice service in my home, especially downstairs. I have calls dropped ALL the time. Also general service in my area and surrounding neighborhood is horrible! From my house to the Redondo Beach pier I NEVER have service. When looking at the coverage map a while back it was a dead area, but I see now that the map shows full coverage. Although my service has basically been the same since 2012. Also everyone who comes to our home and has Verizon all experience bad service. Are there any towers near me? I'm in Redondo Beach, CA 90277. My cross streets are Pacific Coast Highway and Ruby.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead areas in 90277
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RMAG13 ,

I am truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with your services as that is not the service that you or any of our customers deserve. We take this type of situation very seriously and can certainly bring this to the attention of the appropriate channel. Have you done any troubleshooting steps to rectify the service on your end? We believe that you should be able to rely on us and your service and it's with your feedback that we use to continuously improve our services and customer experiences.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes