Re: Data rip off
LOUISEC999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon customer support’s first post.

0 Likes
kenmoffat
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is an app called Datally for android that will stop some background data. Maybe there is something similar for IPhones.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@kenmoffat wrote:

There is an app called Datally for android that will stop some background data. Maybe there is something similar for IPhones.

Your phone can do that one it's own without allowing some shady app to acess your data

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@Hanka wrote:

Please do not try to help and do not respond to me anymore.  You are the one with an attitude.  I no longer will communicate with you.

I can repsond as I wish. You are not a mod. But enjoy thinking Verizon is doing somethign evil call tehm out for it is going to solve your issue. Good luck. You'll need it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing these problems with your data usage on your devices, freddurst321. Our goal is for you to have a working device and not go over your data plan. No issues have been reported to us internally regarding this device and the data usage. We offer some tools so you can monitor your data usage online. http://spr.ly/6606EqtBi Also, we recommend Smart Family to set usage limits for each device to prevent any overage. You can find more information on the Smart Family feature using this link. http://spr.ly/6608EqtBY This link will explain all the benefits of the Smart Family feature. Does this help?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never rip you off Hanka. I can understand your frustration especially if your phone is pulling data at all times of the hour. The application can pull data in the background without you knowing. I have sent you a private message so we can take a look at your account and see how we can save you money and how we can help. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
KF3030
Enthusiast - Level 2

That’s false. I have the same issue on a wifi hotspot from Verizon. I went to sleep and had nothing connected to hotspot and I woke up and hit my 30gig limit. 

KF3030
Enthusiast - Level 2

What are you a Verizon boy? Nothing to do with apple. You ar e just an android fanboy. 

0 Likes
KF3030
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your replies are not helpful, just angry. Why do you come on here? To feel superior?

0 Likes