Data Throttling
OCEANXTC

I am grandfathered in the OLD unlimited data plan that I've had for years, and up until a few months ago I was able to run my entire home network (TVs, computers, etc.) through my Note 5's hotspot without a hitch. Now I cannot even run my laptop alone during certain hours without it slowing to a crawl, and it SUCKS! I paid CASH ($800) for my Note 5 and agreed to pay for 2 years of a USELESS landline just to keep my unlimited data plan...$166 per month for ONE LINE! And now Verizon's data streaming is the worst I've ever had! Why should I continue to pay top dollar to Verizon when I can go to another carrier and get the same data throttling for a heck of a lot less money? Anyone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Throttling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have when using our services, Oceanxtc. What ZIP Code are you currently in that you are having this issue? Have you gone through any troubleshooting to try to improve your speeds? Do you notice if this is continues throughout the day or mostly at certain times that your speed is reduced?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!