Data Network appears to be down.
rubysea

3G and 4G LTE seem to be down all across Utah. Does anyone have a timeline on this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Network appears to be down.
swuft

Yep, all data services appear to be down for me from at least as far north as Murray and as far south as Draper, UT.

0 Likes
FitGuyRocks

Thanks, stinks, but i guess we are spolied. It's the first I ever remember it happening.

0 Likes
rubysea

It is all the way up to Downtown SLC at least. I have heard it hits bountiful as well.

0 Likes
DAkers

Down in South Jordan and Washington State.   Can't do any outgoing calls and incoming is sporadic.

0 Likes
Amster

Still having issues with both voice and data in Riverton/Herriman. I called and placed a ticket. They acted like they were unaware. Really?

0 Likes
utahnos
Enthusiast - Level 1

No data and can't text at all in West Valley City, people need to start calling more so they'll fix it quick.

0 Likes
jpinsl

Down in Cottonwood Heights and Sandy. I called and the agent said they had over 500 calls of no data service in SLC. If you haven't called, do so. Maybe they will escalate fixing it.

0 Likes
Amster

They are only aware of data problems. I know of 4 people who cannot make phone calls as well. Please keep calling and opening tickets.

0 Likes
whateva

South Farmington/Centerville no data since 1pm...bush league Verizon

0 Likes