Dan the manager in Little Rock Arkansas
thunwolf

My phone conversation with Dan was an exercise in frustration. Total corporate nut job who can only say NO ONE AT VERIZON in authority will speak to you or fix your problem.  "This is a known coverage area problem and Verizon has NO plans to fix it!"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dan the manager in Little Rock Arkansas
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are experiencing problems with your service, thunwolf. Do you experience issues with voice or data? What is your zip code? This is certainly not an experience we want anyone to have and I can submit feedback. Which store did you visit: http://bit.ly/3SdsA

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
thunwolf

Weak signal at cell tower in my area... reported many times but VZW is unwilling to address the problem and keeps giving standard corporate responses such as FCC RULES, buy a network extender, etc.... the issue is NOT indoors but outside with weak signal 2 bars or less  variable

0 Likes
brando8998
Contributor - Level 1

It sounds like something that has to be escalated beyond the Customer Service

0 Likes
thunwolf

it has to no avail.... VZW is like the BLACK HOLE.... NO ONE WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

How long have you had the issue?  If you have had this problem since getting the phone and signing up, you had 14 days to return it if unsatisfied.

0 Likes