DO NOT TRADE IN YOUR DEVICE WITH VERIZON
GLOWU68

The experience dealing with Verizon is the worst in my life. I traded in my iphone 6 plus with Verizon in last November. I sent in my phone in December. However, I never received an email confirmation from them for receiving the phone. Then I called Version Customer Service for multiple times and talked to different customer services representatives. They all confirmed that they have received my phone and the phone is in their warehouse. However, they couldn't explain why they couldn't process my phone and give my trade in credit. I have called them so many times and this issue has not been resolved in 6 months. I guess they are waiting me to give up. I feel so helpless. I would like to know how to complain to Verizon or somewhere else to get my $550 back. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DO NOT TRADE IN YOUR DEVICE WITH VERIZON
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Do you have documentation of what your appraisal was? Do you have a receipt showing the tracking number that you dropped it off to be mailed back?

If so, make copies of it and send a certified letter to Verizon Wireless. You can find the address by clicking on Contact Us.

0 Likes
GLOWU68

Attached in this email is the trade-in appraisal. With the reference

number, Verizon should be able to locate my device because the customer

service representative was able to do so when i called in. I submitted

three Iphones to trade-in at the same time, two I-phone 6 plus and 1

I-Phone 5. One I-phone 6 plus and the I-Phone 5 have been processed within

a month, but the other I-phone 6 plus was received and has never been

processed until now. I was told that the trade-in devices are not process

as first come first serve order. Petty much Verizon just processed those

devices randomly. I am not sure if this makes sense but it happens. I just

need to know how i can get my money back or my device back.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:34 PM, sprmankalel <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no attachment in your post on this community discussion thread. Since you replied via email, the attachments was dropped off. If you choose to post an image of the appraisal on the community, please blur out any of your personal information including the IMEI number of the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes