DATA allowances on new acct. were pro-rated.
MMFR
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to what I read when opening an acct or adding a line in the middle of the month you recieve the full amount of data allowed you sign up for and pay a pro-rated amount.  My account started 11-29-14 the beginning of my billing cycle and I received .933GB from 11-29/12-5 then my billing cycle restarted from 12-6/12-28 I received 7.666GB, when I received my bill there was two over allowance charges of $45.00 total of $90.00. My plan was 10GB and my phone showed my allowance in the green. Not sure if they are purposely doing this or if they just have under trained people working there but I had several other charges they couldn't explain and they will fix this if they are loyal to their contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DATA allowances on new acct. were pro-rated.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The first month bill there is always a partial month of charges. Not sure why the next/current month charges was from 12/6 to 12/28 when it should have been from 12/6 to 1/5. Did you change your data plan mid cycle as well? It feels like there is information missing from the story.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MMFR
Enthusiast - Level 2

You say always a partial month when you start a plan!    Red flag number one and they pro rate it?   Why don't the billing cycle start when it should like the contract also states and also states you can change your plan at any time! Depending on the revised contract you have of theirs I'd like to see the official one with notarized dates signed and stamped

0 Likes
MMFR
Enthusiast - Level 2

My billing cycle is now back to where it should have been from its birth.        12-29/1-28.   If that don't sound like a greedy scam I'm not sure what is and they take data percentages and round up.  Like kindergartners when they abuse it at the level they are it can't be rounded up to the nearest whole number they need to be more professional.

0 Likes